Every parent always wants their children having fun all they can while they grow up. Even though we get worried about letting our kids run loose and bathe under the sun, we still make sure to prioritize their children‘s development. We even encourage them to explore the world on their own. Pushing them to discover new things, meet new people, while we hide behind the walls as we watch them become on who they want to be.
A parent always takes care of their children. So before we start off our adventure to the playground, we make sure everything is packed—snacks, clothes, camera, or even a magazine to read to pass the time. And we always make sure that our adorable kids are wearing comfortable clothes to let them enjoy while at play.
For parents who are letting their kids play at the playground for the first time, or just needs a checklist to make sure the baggage is complete, here are what children should wear for a comfortable and safe play time.
1. Double check for pieces of clothing that could let your kids trip while at play, especially when they’re running. Watch out for untied shoelaces, hoods, drawstrings and the like since these are the main culprits, thus causing scrapes and bruises.
2. Even if it’s warm outside, make sure to let your kids wear long pants and shirts. This helps in protecting your kids from the harmful UV rays from the sun, bug bites, scrapes and bruises as well.
3. Moreover, make sure that the shirt and long pants your kids are wearing are okay to embrace a lot of dirt. We all know that there are different kinds of children. Some are quiet and some are so active that you have a hard time making them stay out in one place. But, no matter what personality they have, a playground is a place to have fun and dirt is a big part of free play.
4. For shoes, they should be wearing the closed-toe ones instead of sandals. You shouldn’t be too scared to let them wear closed-toe shoes even the sun is out since this helps prevent rocks from entering and getting stuck in their shoes.
5. If your child’s hair is long, make sure to tie it up so that it doesn’t get tangled up with the playground’s equipment, other kids or clothes.
6. Never forget to bring extra clothes for your kids. Since dirt and sweat is a big part of play, your children will eventually need a change of clothes to feel fresh to play again or go home.
7. Lastly, make sure your kids have clothes that can be worn in any weather so that they could still play and have fun all year long!
As a parent, we obviously want our adorable kids to be safe all the time. We always want to see them personally and show them how we care. But, there are times that we should let them go out on their own and start a fun and memorable adventure. And a great start for this is a playground.
For establishments who want to create an adventure for kids even though they are indoors, iRec is a children’s playground manufacturer that offers custom-built playgrounds that can definitely let your kids experience an adventure every day! The playgrounds we offer and build are recognized by international organizations in terms of safety, thus establishments and parents won’t need to worry about the safety of the kids while at play.
Content retrieved from: https://irec.ph/children-wear-comfy-safe-play-time/.