While TAG Adrenaline Park is accessible and built with safety features, operators and participants must always keep in mind that safety comes first. For operators and business owners, having TAG Adrenaline Parks must be supported with a health and safety protocol to ensure that your community is having fun, getting fit and is free from injuries during their TAG experience.
While the community and its participants are looking to get back into fitness, there is still the pandemic lingering and with small outbreaks here and there and probably, your community. Owners and operators must be aware of the infection rates in their community and be flexible / agile enough to respond accordingly with both public health and safety guidelines imposed by the local government or health authorities.
- First you must have a Health Check Pass prior to entry into the TAG Arena where regular health declaration forms in the form of QR checkins, health pass apps and temperature checks are required.
- Second, you must always encourage your community members to assess their health and check for symptoms prior to going to the premise.
- Third, encourage participants and incentivize your community to get vaccinated.
- Fourth, always encourage social distancing and on-premise capacity to avoid over-crowding
- Fifth, disinfect and clean the surface and every touch point in the TAG Arena structure in order to comply with the highest disinfection standards in your industry. This includes scrub down of the floors, fumigation of disinfectant solutions and use of air filtration apparatus.
With health in check, it is time to pay close attention to the physical well-being of participants. Navigating TAG Adrenaline Parks is challenging and requires fitness. These are built accessible to beginners but it is highly recommended that you must utilize the following safety precaution:
- Have a demonstration and tour of the correct usage and navigation of the structure by a seasoned staff. This could be done with a video.
- Second, tour the first time participants and demonstrate how to interact, navigate and introduce first-hand the correct ways.
- Third, have a fitness assessment on participants and check for their medical history, existing medical conditions and level of fitness.
- Fourth, have a safety and first aid officers to be active and observing the progress of participants. In case of emergency, there must be a first aid kit and other physical emergency equipment such as stretchers and bandages.
- Develop an emergency response protocol and prepare medical or emergency hotlines.
TAG Adrenaline Parks are built with safety and for the highest standards on safety, operators must develop a health, safety and emergency response manual.
iREC is a world-class commercial fitness equipment manufacturer. Our factory-direct equipment are easy to clean, compatible with commercial cleaning solutions and we can re-outfit your playgrounds with new and clean play equipment. Contact us today: Call us at +63 047 250 2779 / +63 047 251 3139 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with our sales team.