If you’re among the handful of communities or cities that have seen considerably low or near-zero transmission cases of the novel Coronavirus, then it may be time to plot your commercial playground’s re-opening.
Equipped with new safety protocols and protective equipment for their staff, businesses and industries are cautiously reopening in order make up for the lost time they had during the lockdown.
Today, we look at the quick pointers to know when you’re planning to reopen the playgrounds to the public one more.
- Safety Premium – Safety will be first and will be the premium factor when we are planning for a playground reopening.
- Are my staff adequately equipped with the recommended protective equipment based on the health and safety standards?
- Is my facility management team equipped with the knowledge, tools and application to conduct strict facility cleaning and sanitation?
- Have I trained my staff with the strict adherence to the recommended public safety and protocols when conducting operations in the playground?
- New Operating Procedures – For commercial and indoor playgrounds where social distancing and capacity limits are strictly observed in order to create a healthy and yet productive environment.
- The availability of hand sanitizers and hand washing equipment in your facility
- Temperature gate checks for incoming parties
- Make mandatory the wearing of face masks
- Enforcing a friendly reminder of social-distancing for children and guardians inside the premise.
- Limited capacity that can be entertained inside the playground.
- Your Business and Marketing Strategy – In order to win back your customers, you will need to demonstrate your commitment to safety and cleanliness, which is now considered a trust badge where kids and their guardians will know that your facility is doing its utmost best to promote a clean and safe environment.
iREC is a world-class commercial playground and fitness manufacturer. Our factory-direct equipment are easy to clean, compatible with commercial cleaning solutions and we can re-outfit your playgrounds with new and clean play equipment. Contact us today: Call us at +63 047 250 2779 / +63 047 251 3139 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with our sales team.