Exercise is important for our bodies as it’s one of the main components to make us healthy, happy, and full of energy. Most importantly, doctors recommend children to have at least 60 minutes of free play in order to help their physical, mental, and emotional abilities to further develop. The bottom line is that everybody needs to work out every now and then.
We know that working out requires determination. But there are actually workouts that you and your family can enjoy together. Trampolining is an easy and efficient workout that targets different parts of the body. This repetitive jumping motion actually helps you lose weight and tone your body. It also helps build strong muscle and bones, while improving mood and energy levels.
It’s a great idea to bring the family to a trampoline park to experience something new. But, make sure to know the trampoline safety rules before jumping away.
- Children are only allowed to jump on a trampoline when there is at least one adult watching/supervising.
- It’s advised for people not to wear tight clothing that will restrict movement when visiting a trampoline park.
- It’s also required for visitors to not wear hats, jewellery and or sharp objects when jumping on the trampoline.
- Make sure pockets are empty before jumping on the trampoline.
- Tricks, somersaults, and flips should be avoided as these may lead to serious head, neck, wrist or leg injuries.
- It’s a must for visitors to stay in their restricted age group — children must not jump on trampolines for adults, and the same goes for adults.
- Be mindful of others. When jumping on trampolines that allow more than one person, be careful to avoid collision with other people.
Trampolining has various benefits for children and adults. Aside from cardiovascular improvements, it also helps the immune system. But, first things first. It’s necessary for everyone to be familiar with trampoline safety rules when inside indoor playgrounds to avoid severe injuries and colliding with other people jumping. Safety is always a priority. It’s the same with iREC, a leader in play-based entertainment with decades of worldwide playground expertise. Call +63 47 250 2779 / +63 047 251 3139 or email firstname.lastname@example.org more information about our playground designs and products.