School has begun and the kids will become busy at school. Now, their schedules are filled with homeworks and studies, leaving few for fun and recreations. Combining school work with the current season in the Philippines, which is the rainy season, the time to play outside has been decreasing. Despite the rainy season, children will not run out of fun activities with indoor playgrounds.
Same as its outdoor counterpart, indoor playgrounds are jam packed with various activities. The difference is that indoor play areas use a different material when it comes to materials, there are floor mats installed, and the playground is located within an establishment.
Children need at least 60 minutes of free play a week to help in their development in terms of physical, social and cognitive abilities. Letting them play at their hearts’ content in PLAY at Okada will definitely help them grow with a positive outlook in life.
PLAY at Okada is a combination of fun and learning. The large family-friendly indoor fun facility has eight purpose-built play areas wherein children, and even the young at heart, can enjoy. Completely living up to its name, which means “Purposeful Learning and Activities for the Young,” offers play facilities that encourage recreational activities, sports and fitness, immersive learning, pretend play and state of the art virtual play equipment.
- Wizards’ Den — an interactive video game where children are immersed in an adventure to defeat mythical creatures with their movements
- Mini Steps & Mini Me — a learning and play space made for 0-3 years old
- Little Town — a place wherein children can roleplay in jobs that they want to pursue in the future, making them learn and experience being a grown-up
- Little Park — a playground and maze that consists of two levels where toddlers can have fun and use their physical strength and energy
- Sports Zone — a court for sports games that has artificial grass to emulate a real court outside
- Janguru — a multi-level playground and maze made for children who have a height higher than 110 centimeters
- The Stage — a stage for children to unleash their hidden talents and improve their singing, dancing, acting, and public speaking skills
- My Party Place — a space for people to host games, events, birthday parties, corporate events, team-building activities, or any special event
Aside from play facilities, PLAY at Okada also offers dedicated learning programs that are available every day for children, parents and caregivers as well.
- Colors and Creations — a program focused on letting children develop creativity and imagination through arts and crafts activities
- Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow — a program created to enhance a child’s development, such as one-on-one sessions for math, science, and reading subjects, and special needs therapy, such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physical therapy
- Music and Movement — allows children to showcase their talents in dancing, music, and performing arts through group sessions
- Life Skills — classes that train children in housekeeping, creative writing, personal nutrition, and more
In terms of safety, there is a strict registration procedure: only adults who registered the children are able to enter and exit the play area. There are designated cubby holes for your shoes and lockers for your valuable items. On top of that, coaches roam around the area to make sure everyone is safe and having fun.
Indoor play facilities are a wonderful alternative for children to have fun and exercise whenever it’s hot or raining. Just like PLAY at Okada, establishments can also have safe and durable play equipment and mats through a trusted indoor playground manufacturer. iREC designs, manufactures, and installs high-quality play equipment for indoor play areas all over the country, and one of our projects in the country is PLAY at Okada. Start the fun in your area, call +63 47 250 2779 or email email@example.com for more information.