Safety is a top priority. As parents, we always make sure that our little ones are away from danger. We always protect them, especially from outside forces. However, we should also become aware of self-caused accidents. That is why there is a set of rules in playgrounds to prevent these scary events.
In order to keep your little angels safe, we need to follow the set of rules provided by most indoor playground companies. Here are some of the common house rules to follow in order to keep the fun going.
- Keep an Eye on The Kids – Always monitor your children anywhere they go. This is to keep them away from playground not applicable to their age and let them play with toys that are best for them to use and have fun with. Also, the indoor playground is not a day care center to drop kids off.
- Accompanying Kids – Parents or guardians can only enter the area with a child, while children are not allowed to enter without a parent or guardian.
- Observe Proper Use on Playground – Playground must be used properly and with care as the guardian or parent must introduce the children on the equipment for proper usage.
- No Smoking – Smoking is not allowed.
- Shoes On and Shoes Off –There are activity areas wherein shoes should not be worn while playing. Always remember to bring extra socks for your kids to wear. Also, parents or guardians can only enter some activity areas when wearing socks.
- Child Monitoring – The indoor playground is monitored at all times by its attending employees but guardians are encouraged to keep an eye on the children as well.
- Food and Drinks – Food, drinks, gum or candy bought inside the indoor playground is not permitted into the play area.
- Indoor Toys – Toys, costumes and other equipment owned by the indoor playground must be returned after playing.
- Hazardous Items – No sharp objects, glitters and sparkles on clothes are allowed in the area in order to preserve the equipment and safety for other children as well.
- Illness – Please make sure your child is free of any sickness that could infect other children.
For indoor playgrounds, there are still house rules that are needed to be followed to ensure the safety of kids and their play time. When it comes to safety and quality of playground toys and equipment, iREC has over 25 years of experience when it comes to indoor playgrounds for children, that internationally recognized as safe and fun. For more information, call +63 47 250 2779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content retrieved from: https://irec.ph/simple-indoor-playground-rules-indoor-playground-companies/.